Sharky's Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcomen Sharky's Role Play

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albanian Family - Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrendonX
Webmaster
Webmaster
BrendonX

Albanian Family - Story Empty
PostSubject: Albanian Family - Story   Albanian Family - Story EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Albanian Family - Story Banner10

Albanian Family - Story Untitled

My Uncle John and I, were walk to the 7/11 up the street, he was about 27 years old, Then this whack chumps come along, and talking some shit, I let my Uncle by himself, i come back out, And his sitting in a pool of blood, I knew he fought back becuase his not the one to be pushed around, He never gave up in a fight I got most of his fighting skills in battle. I Was Shocked to see this, he never did anything to deserve this, I cried for weeks, every secound that went by. Who whould do this to HIM!? Why him, and not me. im the older one, he had alot to wonder about! Im going to kill this Ese. Then the Albanina Family were born, Starting as a Small time, Drug lord business, Once the year 97' came, We were the biggest drug lab everyone, We expaned to San feirro and Las Ventrus. Intill 2002, Everything went wrong, We found out that a under-cover cop, was spying for months on us. Intill the next day, the hole Place was filled with cops, atleast 15 cop cars, and 5 heilcoppters. I had to bounce out of Los Santos, for a few weeks intill the heat died down. I stay at my Friends for a week or two. Then came back With Jake and Kim my co-leaders ese, we Made this groupe his the only ones that really stands me. We came back, with a little of drugs to start back on our feet, Money wasn't really the problem. 5 Weeks later, We got a hole City buying from us, 5 dollars a pack of 10lbs. We got big, Bigger then Shit its self, We Stand here today, Living to find the Killer of my Unclue. Were coming for you ESE!
Back to top Go down

Albanian Family - Story
Page 1 of 1